This is a collection of my articles, classes and miscellaneous writing for the SCA.
- Anglo Saxon Ring Pouch, Battle on the Bay, September 12, 2015
- Tudor Bonnet Make-n-Take, Stierbach Baronial Birthday, June 2016
- German School Sack, 1500s, Atlantian University, June 2015
- Viking Wooden Handled Purse, Pennsic 2016
- Early 16th Century German Peasant Clothing. Taught at Sergeants & Scholars, May 18, 2014 and Barony of Isenfir A&S Gathering, June 22, 2014.
- Beginning Embroidery for German Garb based on the New Modelbuch of 1568, Night on the Town, Barony of Lochmere, 22March2014
- Late 16th / Early 17th Century Embroidered Jackets. Taught in 2012 as a St. Anne’s Guild of Clothier’s Workshop, at Dress University, at Pennsic (Saturday, Monday). Later published as a Compleat Anachronist. Used as Keynote speech for Embroidery Symposium.
- German Purses/Pouches 1500-1550, Pennsic 4August2012
- How to Cheat on Illumination if You Can’t Draw, Shire of Berley Cort, February2004
- Beautiful Bags from Basic Embroidery, Taught at Highland River Melees 2011, Pennsic 9August2011
- Manesse Codex Women’s Dresses 1304-1340, University of Atlantia, October 2011. Also published in Tournaments Illuminated.
- Manesse Codex Women’s Headwear 1304-1340, University of Atlantia, October 2011.
|Class Name||Times Taught||Total|
|Anatomy of a Cranach Princess Dress||University of Atlantia, February 13, 2021||1|
|Making a Cranach Goldhaube||University of Atlantia, February 13, 2021 A&S Night Barony of Tir-y-Don, January 2021||2|
|Women’s Cranach Hat Options Explained||University of Atlantia, February 13, 2021 A&S Night Barony of Tir-y-Don, January 2021||2|
|Three-pouch German bag (Make-and-Take)||Pennsic 2016 Gemutlichplaz, Isenfir, April 2016, (6 students)||2|
|Viking Wooden Handled Purse||Pennsic University 2016 Pennsic Private Camp 2016||2|
|Tudor Bonnet Make-n-Take||Stierbach Baronial Birthday, June 2016||1|
|Early 16th Century German Peasant Clothing||February 2016, Baronial A&S Day (8 students) University, June 2015; Barony of Black Diamond (10 students) Sergeants & Scholars, May 2014; Barony of Isenfir, June 2014 Later published as a Compleat Anachronist.||3|
|Anglo-Saxon Ring Pouch (Make-and-Take Class)||Kaleeb the Green-Eyed’s class material, taught by permission – Battle on the Bay, September 2015; Barony of Lochmere (6 students)||1|
|16th Century German Fabric Pouch (Make-and-Take Class)||University, June 2015; Barony of Black Diamond (8 students)||1|
|Beginning Embroidery for German Garb based on the New Modelbuch of 1568||Night on the Town, Barony of Lochmere, March 2014||1|
|German Purses/Pouches 1500-1550||Dress University, June 2012 (7 students) St. Anne’s Guild Workshop, June 2012 (4 students) Pennsic, August 2012 (25 students)||3|
|Late 16th / Early 17th Century Embroidered Jackets||2019 St. Anne’s Guild Workshop, March 2012 (3 students) Atlantian University, June 2012 (12 students) Pennsic, August 2012 (35 students)||4|
|Beginner Women’s Garb from the Manesse Codex||Bright Hills Atlantian University, October 2011 (10 students)||1|
|Beautiful Bags from Basic Embroidery||Highland River Melees 2011 (4 students) Pennsic 2011 (23 students)||2|
|Manesse Codex Women’s Headwear 1304-1340||Atlantian Fall University Winter University 2011 (25 students)||1|
|Introduction to Elizabethan Sweet Bags,||October 2008, Front Royal, VA||1|
|How to Cheat on Illumination if You Can’t Draw||Atlantian University, February 2004, Shire of Berley Cort||1|