Last year I made a plan to make 12 dresses in 12 months. I may have succeeded but only 6 of the dresses were historic costume, which is kind of disappointing because historic costuming was really the point of the project.
The 7th dress is nearly complete but I still have to make an apron and headscarf for the model.
I have fabric for the rest of the dresses in my stash:
- purple dress for the Baroness
- blue & white striped Landsknecht
- a brown linen dress
- a red linen dress
- a silk dress
Not to mention, I have a partially finished seafoam green Italian dress (think Market girl persona)
I guess I just figured out that I have a year’s worth of dresses yet to be made in my sewing room.
I’m not going to even mention the three sweet bags that I have started.